- Up to 3 employees are entitled to participate in all events, these include quarterly
presentations and various lunch and learns.
- Free notification (via email) of ASBA events for unlimited number of employees (an unlimited number of employees can be registered but only 3 may attend the events).
- Listing on the List of Corporate Members on this web site, sorted in order of class of
membership based on organisation size (see above).
- The company can have entry in the electronic Directory of Members, which can include a full description of the business and as many contact names as required. This directory is sent via email to all named contacts. (This will updated once a quarter).
- The company has a right to book tables, subject to availability, at the Annual Dinner for
corporate entertainment and to be a sponsor of this premier event.
- Corporate Members have the opportunity to book tables at the annual dinner. N.B. The annual dinner will be an additional cost over and above the membership fee. Cost per head will be distributed near the time and cost will be determined by venue.
|Organization Size||Corporate Dues|
|up to 10 staff, and subsidiaries of full members||$400|
|11 to 200 Staff||$650|
|Over 200 Staff||$1,000|
- Attend all presentations at meetings free of charge.
- Participate in the receptions which follow the presentations.
- Obtain a copy of the members directory.
- Bring a guest to one event at no charge.
|Individual Category||Personal Dues|
|Annual Membership (Retired)||$50|
For Corporate Membership of larger organizations please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange payment by cheque